Finally, we renamed our software platform (which until now had no official name) with the name of TubeSpark.
The vast majority of our applications and web projects are developed on TubeSpark (currently working on version 4.2)
TubeSpark is a software that allows the creation of all types of cutting-edge applications for the Internet in a quick and efficient manner.
TubeSpark greatly facilitates:
- The creation of self-managed websites (with administration areas where anyone with basic knowledge can change the content on their website)
- Adapting Web content for mobile devices, thus facilitating the visualization of the websites created with TubeSpark on mobile phones (our conductiva website is a good example)
- The creation of virtual communities for the Internet, providing access control and precise management of the different sections of the web according to user profiles.
TubeSpark is a modular software quickly provides a large amount of functionality into the websites of our clients:
- Virtual Communities
- Virtual stores
- Photo and video galleries
- Send bulk newsletters (which allows sending news to thousands of emails simultaneously)
- Native support for OpenID (for access to restricted areas of the different sites through a unified, secure and standard mechanism such as OpenID)
With TubeSpark we can also create web applications with more specific functions, such as:
- Online video recording and playback (right from your browser)
- Registration and printing of accreditation cards (right from your browser)
- Take photos directly from the web browser
- Automatic barcode generation
- Automatic generation of dynamic content in PDF and Excel